Monday, September 16, 2013

Starbucks VIA - Great Coffee Anytime, Anywhere

Starbucks new coffee line - Kape Vinta Blend and every coffee lover's dream - VIA Ready Brew

I am a coffee addict. Not exactly the connoisseur type but I know good coffee when I taste one – minus all the add-ins that can mask its real flavor so I rarely order coffee concoctions. I settle for either plain brewed or espresso especially when I badly need to stay up.

In my experience, good coffee can only be found in specialty coffee shops or with the help of a coffee maker when you’re too lazy to go out. But when the going gets tough, I sometimes find myself having to make do with instant coffee for my caffeine fix. Until I tried Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew. To this coffee lover, it is heaven-sent!
My favorite - VIA Colombia
Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew is made from responsibly grown and ethically sourced high quality Arabica beans. It is roasted and brewed according to Starbucks standards. It includes microground coffee, wherein beans are ground so finely that they dissolve in the cup. This adds aroma, body and flavor to the coffee. Starbucks believes their customers should never be without great coffee. Great coffee provides inspiration and  "Inspiration can occur anywhere" as long as you are not caught empty handed.

I had my first Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew experience during their Davao Bloggers event. We were served two kinds of coffee and were told to choose which cup is VIA. After my first sip I knew which one it is! Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew has the same full-bodied coffee flavour like the ones they serve at their branches. It’s smooth and rich taste undoubtedly only comes from using quality beans. I even finished mine in no time and coyly asked for a refill. It was that GOOD!

Excited to try VIA Italian Roast one of these days
The Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew comes in 3-pack and a 12-pack. The single-serve sachets currently come in two flavors: Colombia and Italian Roast.

Now, when I’m smacked in the middle of a deadline, I need not go out to have good coffee, thanks to Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew. It so easy to prepare, just add hot water, stir and enjoy. It is enjoying a perfect cup anywhere, anytime!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best brand of coffee i have ever tried.Enjoy this coffee any time anywhere even in the crisis situation.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete